~ Two-tier GPA Consideration Provides Opportunity for More Students ~
Full press release
TRACY, CA—Tracy African American Association, LLC. (TAAA) places special emphasis on youth mentorship and education, and focuses nearly all of its events and activities toward fundraising to benefit its Wayne Nelson Academic Scholarship Program. Annually, the organization awards monetary scholarships—named in honor of its late TAAA member and education advocate Wayne Nelson—to enrich educational opportunities for college-bound African American students who are graduating from Tracy, CA high schools. TAAA Education Committee Chairperson Paul Hall encourages all African American Tracy, CA high school seniors to apply, and encouraging them to give considerable thought and consideration when supplying required data.
- INNOVATIVE NEW DEVICE ENSURES NOTHING WILL EVER BE LOST AGAIN, NOT EVEN A KID
- No Movie Deal for Riveting, Highly-Reported Story: “19th Child of 21”
- PHYSICIANS MEDICAL FORUM HOSTS CONFERENCE TO INCREASE PIPELINE OF AFRICAN AMERICAN/BLACK STUDENTS TO ATTEND MEDICAL SCHOOL
- COMMANDING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT WORKPLACE DISCRIMINATION TO SCREEN AT HOLLYWOOD BLACK FILM FESTIVAL
- HILLARY CLINTON AFFIRMS MESSAGE PORTRAYED IN DOCUMENTARY THAT HIGHLIGHTS OBSTACLES BLACK WOMEN FACE IN THE CORPORATE WORKPLACE