~ Tech Solutions for Healthier Communities of Color ~
Full press release
OAKLAND, CA: On Saturday, November 5th, AAWP will host a day-long Technology Health Conference during which attendees will enjoy a scintillating discussion with industry experts, hear pitches from tomorrow’s startup giants, connect with change-makers, and learn how the latest in health technology can be used to minimize health disparity gaps. The program’s target audience is African Americans and other communities who suffer disproportionately from chronic diseases along with thought leaders in both health and technology industries.
- PHYSICIANS MEDICAL FORUM HOSTS CONFERENCE TO INCREASE PIPELINE OF AFRICAN AMERICAN/BLACK STUDENTS TO ATTEND MEDICAL SCHOOL
- COMMANDING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT WORKPLACE DISCRIMINATION TO SCREEN AT HOLLYWOOD BLACK FILM FESTIVAL
- HILLARY CLINTON AFFIRMS MESSAGE PORTRAYED IN DOCUMENTARY THAT HIGHLIGHTS OBSTACLES BLACK WOMEN FACE IN THE CORPORATE WORKPLACE
- AFRICAN AMERICAN WELLNESS PROJECT (AAWP) HOSTS FALL 2016 TECH HEALTH CONFERENCE
- ‘HEELUSIONS™ Heels by Design’ Partners with Susan G. Komen to Connect Women’s Health with Fashion