~ Tech Solutions for Healthier Communities of Color ~
Full press release
OAKLAND, CA: On Saturday, November 5th, AAWP will host a day-long Technology Health Conference during which attendees will enjoy a scintillating discussion with industry experts, hear pitches from tomorrow’s startup giants, connect with change-makers, and learn how the latest in health technology can be used to minimize health disparity gaps. The program’s target audience is African Americans and other communities who suffer disproportionately from chronic diseases along with thought leaders in both health and technology industries.
- PALACE TRAVEL, INC. HOSTS HISTORIC RETURN OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA
- Summer Online STEM and Computer Science Learning Opportunity For San Francisco Bay Area Children of Color
- The Hammer Theater in Association with the Marsh presents … Brian Copeland’s Award-winning “NOT A GENUINE BLACK MAN”
- GivingTuesday ALERT! • 1000 Book Holiday Challenge (on Facebook) 1000 Books for 1000 S.F. Bay Area Children
- INNOVATIVE NEW DEVICE ENSURES NOTHING WILL EVER BE LOST AGAIN, NOT EVEN A KID