~ Tech Solutions for Healthier Communities of Color ~
Full press release
OAKLAND, CA: On Saturday, November 5th, AAWP will host a day-long Technology Health Conference during which attendees will enjoy a scintillating discussion with industry experts, hear pitches from tomorrow’s startup giants, connect with change-makers, and learn how the latest in health technology can be used to minimize health disparity gaps. The program’s target audience is African Americans and other communities who suffer disproportionately from chronic diseases along with thought leaders in both health and technology industries.
- The Hammer Theater in Association with the Marsh presents … Brian Copeland’s Award-winning “NOT A GENUINE BLACK MAN”
- GivingTuesday ALERT! • 1000 Book Holiday Challenge (on Facebook) 1000 Books for 1000 S.F. Bay Area Children
- INNOVATIVE NEW DEVICE ENSURES NOTHING WILL EVER BE LOST AGAIN, NOT EVEN A KID
- No Movie Deal for Riveting, Highly-Reported Story: “19th Child of 21”
- PHYSICIANS MEDICAL FORUM HOSTS CONFERENCE TO INCREASE PIPELINE OF AFRICAN AMERICAN/BLACK STUDENTS TO ATTEND MEDICAL SCHOOL