“Invisible Women: Being a Black Woman in Corporate America” Screens Feb 23rd
Full press release
OAKLAND/HOLLYWOOD, CA: Head Not The Tail Productions (HNTT Productions) is delighted to announce that its powerful and inspiring documentary Invisible Women: Being a Black Woman in Corporate America has been accepted for screening at the 2017 Hollywood Black Film Festival (HBFF). … Invisible Women uncovers and addresses issues around racism that profoundly affects black women in the corporate workplace. In the film, several women share respective experiences of disappointment and rejection when simply trying to earn a living and compete against women of other races for a higher step on the corporate ladder. The film will be screened at the Hollywood Black Film Festival on Thursday, February 23rd at 2:15 p.m., hosted at the AMC Theater Marketplace 6 in Marina del Rey, CA.
- Summer Online STEM and Computer Science Learning Opportunity For San Francisco Bay Area Children of Color
- The Hammer Theater in Association with the Marsh presents … Brian Copeland’s Award-winning “NOT A GENUINE BLACK MAN”
- GivingTuesday ALERT! • 1000 Book Holiday Challenge (on Facebook) 1000 Books for 1000 S.F. Bay Area Children
- INNOVATIVE NEW DEVICE ENSURES NOTHING WILL EVER BE LOST AGAIN, NOT EVEN A KID
- No Movie Deal for Riveting, Highly-Reported Story: “19th Child of 21”