Ghana, West Africa 10-Day Luxury Tour | Aug. 5 through Aug. 14, 2019
Full press release
UNITED STATES NATIONWIDE: Palace Travel, Inc. is excited to host this highly-anticipated 10-day Ghana, West Africa tour from August 5 through 14, 2019. Overnight flights depart from JFK, Dulles, Atlanta, and O’Hare airports to arrive in Accra, Ghana on day two, whereupon returnees will be met on arrival, ushered through VIP immigration and transported to the La Palm Royal hotel. Travelers will be greeted with delightful welcome drinks, then relax, refresh, and recuperate from the overnight flight. Costs per person/double occupancy for the tour starts at an inconsiderable $4,895.00. Reservations will be confirmed with payment of a minimal deposit. Convenient payment plans are available with final payment due June 14, 2019.
- SAN FRANCISCO’S AFROSOLO THEATRE COMPANY CELEBRATES 24TH SEASON WITH BLACK VOICES PERFORMANCE SERIES: “OUR VOICES, OUR LIVES”
- FOUR GENERATIONS OF BLACK COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS COMPETE IN 34TH BILL PICKETT INVITATIONAL RODEO
- PALACE TRAVEL, INC. HOSTS HISTORIC RETURN OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA
- Summer Online STEM and Computer Science Learning Opportunity For San Francisco Bay Area Children of Color
- The Hammer Theater in Association with the Marsh presents … Brian Copeland’s Award-winning “NOT A GENUINE BLACK MAN”