March 16, 2019 | Mexican Heritage Plaza, San Jose
Full press release
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA: One Degree of Separation Events and Travel (ODOS) founder, Lisa Riley announced today that her company will share a host of Economic Development Resources during its ‘Women of Color Entreprenuer Conference’ under the name of its non-profit arm ODOS Synergy Services. The conference will take place at the Mexican Heritage Plaza in San Jose, California on Saturday, March 16th, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- MASTER NEW YORK ARTIST INTRODUCES HIS EXQUISITE PAINTINGS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD’S ART ENTHUSIASTS
- “FATHERHOOD SUMMIT” – A FREE DAY-LONG EMPOWERMENT CONFERENCE FOR FATHERS AND FATHER FIGURES
- TRACY AFRICAN AMERICAN ASSOCIATION, LLC INVITES TRACY HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS TO APPLY FOR ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
- ODOS WOMEN OF COLOR CHANGING THE NARRATIVE ENTREPRENEUR CONFERENCE
- GREENE SCHOLARS PROGRAM CONTINUES LEGACY OF ACHIEVEMENT IN BAY AREA YOUTH