Smart Young Inventor Develops ‘Gotcha’ GPS Tracking Device
Full press release
SAN JOSE, CA: Find My Everything Inc. is excited to announce today the release of its practical and exceptionally functional tracking apparatus that will enable users to locate misplaced or stolen personal items no matter where they are. Company founder and CEO, Taylor Baloney is the smart young inventor of ‘Gotcha’ GPS Tracking Device. Using a downloaded smartphone application, the device will help track and find anything, including purses, backpacks, luggage, and even kids.
- MASTER NEW YORK ARTIST INTRODUCES HIS EXQUISITE PAINTINGS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD’S ART ENTHUSIASTS
- “FATHERHOOD SUMMIT” – A FREE DAY-LONG EMPOWERMENT CONFERENCE FOR FATHERS AND FATHER FIGURES
- TRACY AFRICAN AMERICAN ASSOCIATION, LLC INVITES TRACY HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS TO APPLY FOR ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
- ODOS WOMEN OF COLOR CHANGING THE NARRATIVE ENTREPRENEUR CONFERENCE
- GREENE SCHOLARS PROGRAM CONTINUES LEGACY OF ACHIEVEMENT IN BAY AREA YOUTH