Smart Young Inventor Develops ‘Gotcha’ GPS Tracking Device
Full press release
SAN JOSE, CA: Find My Everything Inc. is excited to announce today the release of its practical and exceptionally functional tracking apparatus that will enable users to locate misplaced or stolen personal items no matter where they are. Company founder and CEO, Taylor Baloney is the smart young inventor of ‘Gotcha’ GPS Tracking Device. Using a downloaded smartphone application, the device will help track and find anything, including purses, backpacks, luggage, and even kids.
- SAN FRANCISCO’S AFROSOLO THEATRE COMPANY CELEBRATES 24TH SEASON WITH BLACK VOICES PERFORMANCE SERIES: “OUR VOICES, OUR LIVES”
- FOUR GENERATIONS OF BLACK COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS COMPETE IN 34TH BILL PICKETT INVITATIONAL RODEO
- PALACE TRAVEL, INC. HOSTS HISTORIC RETURN OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA
- Summer Online STEM and Computer Science Learning Opportunity For San Francisco Bay Area Children of Color
- The Hammer Theater in Association with the Marsh presents … Brian Copeland’s Award-winning “NOT A GENUINE BLACK MAN”