Smart Young Inventor Develops ‘Gotcha’ GPS Tracking Device
Full press release
SAN JOSE, CA: Find My Everything Inc. is excited to announce today the release of its practical and exceptionally functional tracking apparatus that will enable users to locate misplaced or stolen personal items no matter where they are. Company founder and CEO, Taylor Baloney is the smart young inventor of ‘Gotcha’ GPS Tracking Device. Using a downloaded smartphone application, the device will help track and find anything, including purses, backpacks, luggage, and even kids.
- The Hammer Theater in Association with the Marsh presents … Brian Copeland’s Award-winning “NOT A GENUINE BLACK MAN”
- GivingTuesday ALERT! • 1000 Book Holiday Challenge (on Facebook) 1000 Books for 1000 S.F. Bay Area Children
- INNOVATIVE NEW DEVICE ENSURES NOTHING WILL EVER BE LOST AGAIN, NOT EVEN A KID
- No Movie Deal for Riveting, Highly-Reported Story: “19th Child of 21”
- PHYSICIANS MEDICAL FORUM HOSTS CONFERENCE TO INCREASE PIPELINE OF AFRICAN AMERICAN/BLACK STUDENTS TO ATTEND MEDICAL SCHOOL