Smart Young Inventor Develops ‘Gotcha’ GPS Tracking Device
Full press release
SAN JOSE, CA: Find My Everything Inc. is excited to announce today the release of its practical and exceptionally functional tracking apparatus that will enable users to locate misplaced or stolen personal items no matter where they are. Company founder and CEO, Taylor Baloney is the smart young inventor of ‘Gotcha’ GPS Tracking Device. Using a downloaded smartphone application, the device will help track and find anything, including purses, backpacks, luggage, and even kids.
- TRACY AFRICAN AMERICAN ASSOCIATION, LLC INVITES TRACY HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS TO APPLY FOR ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
- ODOS WOMEN OF COLOR CHANGING THE NARRATIVE ENTREPRENEUR CONFERENCE
- GREENE SCHOLARS PROGRAM CONTINUES LEGACY OF ACHIEVEMENT IN BAY AREA YOUTH
- Tracy African American Association, LLC Installs 2019/2020 Officers
- SAN FRANCISCO’S AFROSOLO THEATRE COMPANY CELEBRATES 24TH SEASON WITH BLACK VOICES PERFORMANCE SERIES: “OUR VOICES, OUR LIVES”